Plan Toys - Surgeon set
Children will love learning about the human body and operations with this Plan Toys Surgeon Set, including an apron with internal organs, surgical equipment and a handy surgical instrument pouch.
This Plan Toys Surgeon Set will promote imaginative role play as children perform operations on their siblings, carers and teddies. The fabric apron has lungs and bronchus stitched on, and a removeable fabric heart with beep button, stomach with a piece of removeable food inside, and wooden liver and kidneys. The surgical instrument pouch includes a wooden scalpel, forceps, cotton buds, surgical drape, medical mask, suction device and PlanWood tray, and a page of medical notes. This role play set will help familiarise children with the surgical procedures and nurturing empathy and sympathy.
This Surgeons kit is ethically made from sustainable Plan Wood and using non-toxic water-based dyes. Check out our other role play sets in our Plan Toys range at Babipur, for hours of imaginative play.
Size: organ 1 x 24 x 27cm
Sensory play: fine motor skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills, hand-eye coordination
Role play: supports language and communication, fine motor skills, problem solving, social empathy, creativity and imagination.
About Plan Toys:
- Made from sustainable rubberwood trees that no longer produce latex and is toxin-free.
- PlanToys uses a chemical-free kiln-drying process to strengthen its wood
- The toys are made using eco-friendly processes in every single step of production.
- Uses organic pigments, water-based dyes and soy ink for colours.
- PlanToys uses a certified E-Zero glue that contains no formaldehyde to bond the products.
- Doesn't contains synthetic colours, chemical dyes, lead, or heavy metals.
- Uses recycled paper and soy inks for all printed materials and packaging.
- All PlanToys products exceed the ASTM and EN71 International Toy Safety Standards.
- Responsibly sourced and ethically produced in Thailand.